HDMI over IP Extender is based on AV over IP solution for distribution of one HD content to one HD display device or to multiple HD display devices over a standard 1G network switcher, and extends distance up to 100m/328ft between encoder and decoder via Cat5e/6 cable. It offers configurable high quality, low-bandwidth H.265 compression video. The resolution up to 1920x1200@ 60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4. It also supports HDMI loop output.
HDMI over IP Extender includes two units: Encoder unit and Decoder unit. Encoder unit is used to capture the HDMI input with IR blaster signal and carries the signals via one effective Cat5e/6 cable, and Encoder unit can also support HDMI loop output. The Decoder unit is responsible for outputing HDMI signal from Encoder unit with IR receiver signal. The product offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat5e/6 and is the perfect solution for any application.
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports 10.2Gbps bandwidth
- Video resolution up to 1920×1200@60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4
- Extend distance up to 100m/328ft between Encoder and Decoder via Cat5e/6 cable
- Support standard H.265 encoding / decoding
- Support 1G standard IP swticher / router / hub
- Support one-way IR control
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation
① 1× HDMI over IP Encoder
② 1× HDMI over IP Decoder
③ 1× Wideband IR Blaster cable
④ 1× Wideband IR Receiver cable
⑤ 2× 5V/1A Power Adapters
⑥ 1× User Manual