NEC's PA803U is a 8000-lumen widescreen advanced professional installation model that appeases higher education and corporate users. With its multitude of digital inputs, connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional powered lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), tilt-free and portrait installation capabilities along with built-in edge bledning and stacking. The HDBaseT input and seperate HDBaseT loop out provide single connections for uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, ethernet power and various control signals.
- 4K Ready - Display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting” are supported on all digital inputs
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Loop Out
- Utilization of the optional MultiPresenter Stick provides those looking for a network connection easy connection with up to 12 devices at once. (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) Screen mirroring for Android and Win. Simple annotation software
- High performance video processing/scaling creates life-like images
- Integrated software applications such as DisplayNote(R), Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control
- 8000-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
• Multi-display support with Picture by Picture/Picture Out Picture
• TileMatrix (internal multi-screen splitter) enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors without the need for external hardware
• Built-in daisy chain capabilities support multi-display applications
• Seamlessly blend multiple images with integrated edge blending capabilitie
• 4K Ready - Display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting” are supported on all digital inputs
• Integrated software applications such as AMX Beacon, Crestron Roomview, Extron XTP and PJ Link allow for complete control system support
• Lower the cost of your installation by eliminating the need for costly reprogramming of a control system. (supports competitors commands, call NEC for complete list)
• Enjoy greater installation flexibility with powered optional bayonet style lenses providing quick and easy exchanges. Lens throw distances range from 2.5 to 68.5 ft
• Tilt-free installation capabilities make these projector ideal for almost any install environment, including portrait orientation
• Up to 60% vertical lens shift and +/- 30% horizontal lens shift capabilities make alignment easy
he industry’s first built-in stacking correction capabilities (up to four projectors) allows the projectors to boost an image’s brightness up to 32,000 lumens, which is ideal for largersized screens and environments with heavy ambient light. This feature also prevents the complete loss of an image, which can happen when using only one projector.
This function seamlessly blends multiple projected images to display a single highresolution image.
Utilization of the optional MultiPresenter Stick provides those looking for a network connection easy connection with up to 12 devices at once. (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) Screen mirroring for Android and Win. Simple annotation software.
Built-In HDBaseT Support
Simplify your installations with HDBaseT. Optimized for video applications and supporting uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, ethernet, power and various control signals. With only a single cable (up to 100m) to run, infrastructure and labor costs are reduced, installations are significantly easier, and there is no cable clutter to manage. With uncompressed HD video support, images have never been more stunning. What’s more, control signals are contained in the same cable.
Among the PA Series’ wide selection of inputs are dual HDMI w/HDCP and DisplayPort w/HDCP for connecting to high-definition sources such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and personal computers.
Enhanced keystone correction allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
When combined with active shutter glasses and 3D emitter, the PA Series Projectors create 3D images from a computer or Blu-ray player. The PA Series utilize the 3D sync line output from the projector to connect to the 3D emitter. Optional 3D glasses and emitters from XPAND are available from NEC.
Projecting an image isn’t confined to a standard flat screen or wall with the NEC PA Series. Geometric correction allows these models to project an image on spheres, cylinders, corner angles and many more non-standard surfaces.
NEC is committed to bringing the latest and greatest innovation to projectors. Multi-display capabilities and TileMatrix technologies are integrated into the new PA series projectors. This processing is all done internally and therefore eliminates the additional hardware typically required to produce a beautiful 4K resolution image.
The projector can be rotated freely (360°) to orient the image depending on the installation requirements
Allows the projector to be rotated (and screen if necessary) to a vertical alignment so that portrait content can be viewed without black bars on the side when landscape mode is used.
Videoproiectorul se livreaza cu lentila zoom (lens shift) NEC NP13ZL (1.46-3.02:1)